Question

Does anyone know how to center my blog banner? Please leave me a comment in the blog posts if you do. I'm at a loss!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

It's a good one here in my bubble of life. We are hanging out at my parents' house in Colorado. The weather is great and it's nice to see GRASS everywhere (you really get to appreciate grass when you live in Arizona). Superboy and Tinkie love playing with my parents' golden retriever Ripplee. They also love all the toys, books, and activities that my mother keeps on hand for their visits. We enjoy getting our Wii fix, since we don't have a Wii at our house. (Yes, you heard right, people. WE DON'T HAVE A WII AND MY LIFE IS STILL AWESOME.) Dr. Luv's sister lives close by, so we get to spend time with her family, too. Tinkie keeps saying, "I wan' cousins!" whenever they aren't here.

But the best part of our trip is that my parents have FOOD. I've been eating, eating, eating to my pregnant belly's content. And when I'm stuffed, I still eat because it's fun and hey, I'm doing my mom a favor by eating all the food before it spoils, right? My parents eat a pretty strict organic diet, so I know the food is healthy. And my mom also makes sure Superboy has all the food he needs despite his food allergies. It's so nice to have a break from worrying about what to make for him!!! I mean, seriously NICE--I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back. It's hard to explain unless you have food allergies in your own family, then you understand.

So I'm going to head back upstairs and have a snack. Chocolate-covered toffee, maybe? Okay, so maybe it's not ALL healthy. But it's still freaking delicious! Then tonight it's off to a local festival and fireworks galore!

Happy Independence Day, people! I love America!

1 comment:

  1. You are in Colorado? I'm in Kansas right now visiting MY family. I'm glad you are having a chance to eat. And eat. And that you don't have to worry about your son. I'm still not sick yet, so I'm thinking it might be a boy. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete