Question

Does anyone know how to center my blog banner? Please leave me a comment in the blog posts if you do. I'm at a loss!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Awesome Moment: At Walmart

So there we are, waiting for the lunch-meat guy to cut me some turkey in the produce section, when suddenly my son starts screaming. "Help, Mommy, help me! I can't stop walking backwards!"

Worried he was about the run into the lady pushing the bakery cart, I whip out my imaginary rope and lasso him across the belly. "Don't worry, I'll pull you back!" I start pulling and pulling, and even though it's tough, he's moving back to me slowly, inch by inch. Finally he makes it to my arms and collapses against my knees in an exhausted embrace.

For an improvisational miming stunt with a 4-year-old, I have to say it was pretty well-done. We even got a couple people to look at us funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment