Five reasons why my life is freaking awesome:
1) I am married to the most gorgeous man on the planet, who also happens to be a dentist, and he makes scrubs look dang good.
2) I have two freaking adorable children I get the privilege of staying home with every day.
3) I am going to be an author someday! I don't know when, but I know it will happen if I work hard enough.
4) I love my church and I'm so glad I joined it 9 1/2 years ago (www.lds.org).
5) I can cross one eye and not the other. Freaky AND freaking awesome, right?
I founded this blog so that I can sit and chat about my gratitude for the awesomeness, and to elaborate on the many aspects of it in greater and more awesome detail. And I'd love for you to come and chat about it, too, so stick around!