Question

Does anyone know how to center my blog banner? Please leave me a comment in the blog posts if you do. I'm at a loss!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

WriteOnCon

I have recently been introduced to something almost as Freaking Awesome as my life: WriteOnCon, which stands for Writers Online Conference. It's a (duh!) conference that's online. And it's free. And you can access it for months after the conference, and all the live events are transcribed for later viewing. In fact, I didn't attend a single live event, but I still get to reap the benefits!

The 2011 conference was held August 16-18. I don't know if you can register to look at it after the conference has finished, but I also don't see why not, so give it a try if you are interested (scroll down past the donation stuff--er, I mean, scroll down after you give a lofty donation, of course). So far everything I've read has been great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment